- ✔️PREMIUM QUALITY - Thicker tinned copper contacts will not bend even when tapping into thicker wires; Quick splice T Tap connectors will securely lock on the wire. Plastic housing will not open after it has been snapped on the wire
- ✔️DURABILITY - Each terminal features a thick tinned copper barrel that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. High-temperature resistance up to 221degree Fahrenheit
- The connector assortment includes red (AWG 22 – 18), blue (AWG 16 – 14) and yellow (AWG 12) T-TAP connectors that can be used on wire AWG from 22 to 12
Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific projects, connectors will ensure strong crimps, increased current flow and solid connections every time!
- Material: Nylon, Copper, Tin
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 221 °F
- Maximum Recommended Voltage Rating: 600 V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.